Tuesday, July 19, 2011

roma

so i finally did it
a month and a half later
i uploaded my pictures from rome 
to my computer
now
if i only had time to edit all 700 plus photos
but alas 
i must work
so here are some of my favorite
actually a minimal amount of my favorites
due to the slooooow internet in my little italian village
if i haven't said it before
i will say it now
i love the colosseum 
it amazes me!
a candid moment of two of my favorite people
trevi fountain
another one of my favorite places in rome
a simple picture
yet it's one of my favorite

traditionally 
i am not a 'big-city' kind of gal
but 
there is something about rome
that i love
and 
despite it being a large city
i find myself 
dreaming about living in an apartment
looking over the trevi fountain
and
spending countless hours 
walking the streets
finding new wonders
and 
eating a lot of gelato!

more rome pictures to come soon! 
promise!

1 comment:

  1. Is that a Colts hat? I am from Indiana, and look for those hats everywhere I go.

    ReplyDelete