Tuesday, March 15, 2011

raining in aviano

because 
it looks like this
outside
and it's looked like this for a few days now
and 
our rain bucket is 
overflowing
it's not supposed to stop raining
till 
friday
and 
kenneth has been off for two days
 we are going a little stir crazy
we 
decided to get out
to brave the rain
and scary conditions
kinda creepy
huh?
and
site see locally
if you can see at all in this stuff
we headed 
to 
a map
for you visual people

we had heard great things
about maniago
the shops
i found this picture online
it was much to rainy to take pictures
but trust me the shops were great!
the people
the knives

this is what kenneth was very excited about
and
it's charm
another picture i found  
but even in the rain
the center of town was beautiful

our drive
as scary as it was
had moments
of
pure beauty


love from aviano!











2 comments:

  1. Aw...now you're making me miss Aviano, rain and all! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that bridge...omg I nearly died when I went over it! I hate that part of the trip, there is another bridge with more lanes. BTW I totally hate the rain here but it's been at least 20 some odd days since the last rain.

    ReplyDelete