Friday, January 28, 2011

bloghop 2011

hello blizzard bloghop 
2011!!

currently we are living in tlf 
at good ol' 
aviano ab
so
i was doubtful i'd be able to post
internet in tlf stinks big time!
in fact i've been trying since 7 aviano time to post this!

we've been in tlf 
since jan 8
and next week
we move
into our
which 
i am 
very very thankful for

i am a simple okie
who likes to make people laugh
and loves
to give hugs

i married my best friend
really, its not a cliche
we have been best friends since the 6th grade
we married seven years ago this march
he is an airman
and i've come to give up 
my 'control freak'
personality trait
all in the name of love
actually because it's the only way to stay sane in the military

we have two wonderful dogs

{maik}
and 

and 
we are living the american/italian dream
thank you
for stopping by!
please feel free to check in often! 
i love comments!

11 comments:

  1. Yay for bloghop! I'm following your blog as well! cont the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping in from the bloghop and now Im a follower. It's nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Found you through the blog hop. You have our dream assignment! We had Aviano as our #1 on our Dream Sheet but got Yokota, Japan instead. We're now back in the states. I think I'll just have to follow your blog to see if Aviano is really a place we'd like to go to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get stationed over in Italy! Lucky!

    Found you through the bloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We spent five years in Italy (Vicenza) and LOVED it. Enjoy every minute!

    Happy Bloghopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Found you through the blog hop! Good luck in Italy! I look forward to following along with your journey!

    Mrs.Sergeant
    A fellow Air Force Wife
    www.airforce-wife-life.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to meet you. Italy is definitely one of my "must see" countries.

    Hallee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm an AF wife myself, and we actually just PCS'd up to Spangdahlem FROM Aviano! LOL We left Italy about a month before you got there! How funny! I hope you enjoy yourself! It is a beautiful place! And I HIGHLY recommend taking the train to go to see Carnivale in Venice. It is a once-in-a-lifetime experience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi neighbor to the South! I am actually stationed in Germany. Italy is great! It is such an experience to be stationed overseas, isn't it? Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I found your blog through bloghop. Welcome to Aviano! We have been here for a few years now and we love it! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. (P.S. This is smiley-netta coming back...I've moved from LiveJournal to Blogger...just in case you weren't aware and had the desire to follow me at all!) ;)

    ReplyDelete