Tuesday, January 4, 2011

my to do list

i make lists
the "old fashion" kind of lists
yes 
i have a smart phone
yes 
i have apps for lists
on my smart phone
but there is something rewarding
about writing it down
checking it off
and looking at a completed list

today 
i decided to share my semi-completed list 
yes, that says pick up dog poop. it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

by the end of today most of the list was checked off
which made me feel
 accomplished
and 
tired

as we prepare to PCS 
my lists get longer
and 
more simple stuff
that i usually don't put on a list
end up 
on a list
otherwise i would forget the simple stuff

maybe tomorrow 
i will have to remind myself to shower.
things are that hectic.

i'm a list person
simply put.

what tools do you use to keep you organized?

3 comments:

  1. This doesn't have much to do with your post, but I wanted to say hi! I am an AF wife and a Sooner girl too! Good luck on your PCS! I would love to PCS soon. We're at Lackland, have been for 5 years, and were in FL before that. I want to go overseas so bad!@ I'm a tad jealous of you! lol. Good luck with every thing!
    Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a flow sooner gal! The entire PCS process for OCONUS is quite extensive and you often forget the end result ( opportunity to live overseas!) thank you for your comment and following my blog. I look forward to reading new posts on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we PCS'd (with an infant and a toddler) I had pages of lists in my notebook and I put the simple stuff in there too, otherwise I would forget it!

    ReplyDelete