Thursday, November 18, 2010

day 11: Edsel (and not the car)

those who have uncles like my uncle edsel know the importance of uncles.

edsel showing off some of his riding gear

my uncle edsel watched maik while we cruised.
and for those who know maik you know this was no easy task.

maik at edsel's house


besides being a designated dog sitter my uncle edsel does so much more for me.

he's an ear when i need to vent
he's a voice of reason
when i was younger his home was a place to escape 
the reality of my parent's divorce
he enjoys fun
but understands responsibility 

edsel and his harley

he puts family above all else
and has raised a wonderful girl who i am lucky enough to call my cousin

edsel and christina (my cousin)

my uncle edsel is irreplaceable.
i would not be the person i am today without him



and i am so thankful to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment